Wednesday 22 October 2008

Laura's Cake Blow out

Well day 3 has arrived along with a victoria sponge made by yours truly. It should have been a momentous moment as I don't bake, but the office seems to be well and truly caked out, I did try to win them over with huge amounts of Green & Blacks & Almonds on top, but one of the girls straight away said 'Iam allergic to nuts' this would have been fine if I had not seen her with a bag of Nobby's Nuts only last week. Guess that tells you how bad the cake looked.
Anyway it is half gone now and noone has made a dash for the loo yet and I i've checked all the bins for signs of crumbs and all is well.
I am off on my hols after today so although I have enjoyed the waste free week I must admit I am looking forward to raiding the snack box on my return, but may also carry on baking as it is a bit of an office bonding session and you find out who your friends are!!

1 comment:

Almost Mrs Average said...

That's great Laura - go girl and keep those spirits up. With the baking antics, I think you've found a very effective alternative to the expensive team building exercises, on which other companies spend a fortune. So keep baking. And enjoy your hols ;-D